Kenanga Futures LIVE WEBINAR | Risk Management & Trading Plan

1 Views
Published
Key Takeaways:
Trading techniques for a market entry, it represents only 10% of work done for the entire trade. The other 90% of the work for a trader involves managing our trades after the entry was made.
Kon How will share a simple technique on market entry with precision, more importantly how to manage our stop losses and the lots size each trader should engage in.
The career of every trader should be sustainable and in longevity. You learn exactly how to do that.

Speaker:
WONG KON HOW
Investment & Trading Strategist, Weipedia Private Limited

For Enquiries
Contact Person: Nadiah Jaafar
Contact No: (603) 2172 3800
Email: [email protected]
Category
Management
Be the first to comment